Home Forums Flashtro.com Site News thanks guys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jel
    Participant

Just a word to thank you a lot for the great work

I’m in love with my C64 and my A500 since i have 12 years old in the 80’s……until now !
    Never retrieved the magic with the PC……
    In thoses good old days, i have few documentation, alone with my computers in my little town…..so i do a little ASM but not very deeply…..
    Now that i have past 40, i (re) discover the magic and i can learn a lot about the copper, the blitter, cracking disk, etc…. with yours great tutorials and some others (grear asm tuto by scoopex on you tube, etc….)

So great respects for you to share your great knowledge !
    (sorry for my bad english, i’m french so……french trads by giants are greatly appreciated !)

mus@shi9
    Keymaster

Welcome, I hope to see a little intro from you soon? or maybe a little crack tutorial too 😀

jel
    Participant

perhaps some french traduction like giant at first ….. but you’re really strong for me for the moment so i don’t know if i will dare to make my own tutos …..

jel
    Participant

How can i submit ? i have a little tuto for beginners, if you can take a look…..
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Authorization

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Registration

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Password generation