Home Forums Amiga Scene Foxy! (aka Dominator) of The Company, Dragons, FLT, SR and so on Reply To: Foxy! (aka Dominator) of The Company, Dragons, FLT, SR and so on

shadowvex
Participant

Well someone’s gotta keep this thread alive… thanx for making me register here and pop in for a minute! 🙂  All of these conversations brought back proper Amiga memories for me!   I still have a few Amigas in storage from back in these days and I *know* I have BBS backups somewhere… I really should dig them!  Mainly as a reminder to all the good people I crossed paths with back in those days bus also things like all the ascii art I created for bbs pages, warez descriptions, and adverts ahahahaha!  I still have my originally USR 14.4K HST…. should bronze that shit!  ATX4B0&A0&B0&H2&I0&K0&M0&N6a FTW!  Ahhh “0 dayz HST only” …..makes me smile to think about some of the “eliteness” of those days… 🙂

Shadowvex ~ The Fiend Club BBS ( Delight WHQ / Alphaflight WHQ / Crystal USHQ )

Authorization

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Registration

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Password generation